Deanna has been involved in philanthropic endeavors and volunteer work since she was a child. Today her efforts are concentrated on helping to raise money for the Rich Center for Autism and working with various boards and committees to enhance the community. She has helped raise over $1 Million dollars for the Rich Center for Autism through the PAR (Paula and Anthony Rich) Golf Outing and Auction. Information and links to some of the causes and works that are near and dear to her heart are featured here.
1. The Rich Center for Autism
2. PAR Autism Auction and Outing Committee
3. Rotary Club of Youngstown
4. Rotary Membership Committee
5. Junior Achievement
6. Friends of Fellows Riverside Garden
7. Women's Fund Guiding Circle
8. Lewis School Parent Advisor
9. Liturgical and Eucharistic Minister at Our Lady of The Holy Rosary and at Saint Columba Cathedral
10. All For One
The charities listed are not affiliated with World Financial Group Insurance Agency, LLC, or its affiliated companies.